ABOUT    |    CONTACT    |    GOOD PEOPLE    |     SUBSCRIBE

March 21, 2007

Three Clicks Away

Today I met Helen Taylor, the Chief Executive of True Shopping (an on-line shopping business) and her team. It made me realise what goes on behind the scenes in this type of business. For shopaholics the internet is great. They can buy whatever they want from the comfort of their own armchair or desk. Cheaper than taking my executive jet to Paris or New York for the day, and only three clicks away on the computer! Behind the scene, however, there are a whole host of people and resources working around the clock to make sure that customers get the aspirational products they want, delivered to their doorstep, at the right price, and on time. Thanks Helen for the insight. Next time I click I will think about you and all the activity I have set in motion! Keep up the good work


Dr Alan Mitton

No comments: